Next F3F World championship will be from the 4th to the 10th of October 2020 !
The French Aeromodeling Federation (FFAM) invites all active or associated members of the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale (FAI) to participate with a team in the 5th FAI World Championship for the Slope Soaring Model Aircraft Class F3F.
|The logo of the world championship has been created by Thierry Martinet|
Why in Toulouse South-Western France ?
- Pyrénées mountains ensure the presence of stable wind in Spring and autumn season
- Solid competition experience: national contests are permanently organised since 1999 and international FAI sanctioned contests (including Viking Race) are held since 2007.
- Pyrénées region: offers touristic attraction and associated accommodation for all budgets varying from Camping, guest rooms, holiday and mobile homes and hotels
- Internet available everywhere on flying site for anyone.
- Live cams and live results to stream the competition on Internet.
- We organised the Viking Race 2010 and gained valuable experience.
Flying site easy to reach
Situated in South-West of France, international Airports in vincinity are Toulouse, Barcelone, Girona and Montpellier. Head Quarter and ceremonies will be held in Limoux: Toulouse (1h00), Montpellier (1h15), Barcelone (3h00), Girona (1h30), Paris (8h00)